Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 54 (Who?), Viewed: 3236 times.
Page 3 of 3
Mad Poster
#51 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 7:12 PM
What I'd like to see is if she can get to put a mod out that uses the 'insane' trait. Then I can apply the grilled cheese sandwich aspiration to the pixel.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Theorist
#52 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 8:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauratje86
It isn't 16 mods, but it is mods which affect a total of 16 of the traits. Most of them can be found here in Hexagonal-Bipyramid's "Trait System" tag on Tumblr. There is also a drinkable poison mod which utilises the Lucky/Unlucky traits but I can't remember who made it - I saw it on Tumblr a week or two ago (I think!).

**ETA** I found the poison!

The traits which are utilised are: Athletic, Charismatic, Childish, Couch Potato, Disciplined, Dislikes Children, Family Oriented, Good Sense of Humour, Heavy Sleeper, Hydrophobic, Light Sleeper, Loves To Swim, Lucky, No Sense Of Humour, Nurturing and Unlucky.

Oh, thanks. For some reason I was picturing one trait per mod and thinking I missed a bunch of things.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 10:41 PM
There is now a version of pickpocketing interaction that is autonomous for sims with pickpocket trait. I haven't tested it yet, but it seems to be exactly what I was hoping for. There's even a relationship check!

Also, I have made a table with all the functional traits I have found . Just in case someone would like it as a resource. I'm trying to keep it updated as much as I can.

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Scholar
Original Poster
#54 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowenaenchantress
There is now a version of pickpocketing interaction that is autonomous for sims with pickpocket trait. I haven't tested it yet, but it seems to be exactly what I was hoping for. There's even a relationship check!

Also, I have made a table with all the functional traits I have found . Just in case someone would like it as a resource. I'm trying to keep it updated as much as I can.

That's going to be a great resource as it gets more crowded, good idea!
Test Subject
#55 Old 21st Mar 2019 at 8:35 AM
It's weird because for me blocking on Chromecast doesn't works but in mobile is working.
Page 3 of 3