Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 6405 (Who?), Viewed: 241185 times.
Page 230 of 257
Mad Poster
#5726 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 12:34 AM
My orphanage Sims are mostly aged-down townies.

New discovery: Children will happily jump around on the lower bunk of a bunkbed.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Test Subject
#5727 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 6:12 PM
That my sims hate taxi/carpool drivers and will step back in disgust.

I think tonight's gonna be an ice cream night.
Mad Poster
#5728 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 6:48 PM
If you use the Meeting Controller to call a meeting, which includes the marriage of two visitors to each other, the one married in moves onto the lot where the meeting is held while the one who initiates the marriage goes home at the end of the day. He brings money with him, too!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
#5729 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 8:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintFinch
That my sims hate taxi/carpool drivers and will step back in disgust.

It has to do with turn-offs - maybe their aspirations, zodiacs, or other characteristics just turn your sims off. The disgust they feel is due to negative chemistry, I think.
Mad Poster
#5730 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 9:40 PM
I've seen Ripp Grunt heartfart at the bus driver.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Scholar
#5731 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 10:43 PM
I discovered that 1) there's a full row in my female teenagers' underwear with literally nothing and 2) there are nipples on my skins.

H.

alljoj doesn't stand for anything.
Field Researcher
#5732 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 10:56 PM
I discovered the wonders of setquartertileplacement on. RIP boolprop snapobjectstogrid false (2014-2018), gone but not forgotten.
Mad Poster
#5733 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 11:29 PM
I discovered that if you send a sim to *dance* when another sim is playing/performing on an musical instrument, it satisfies the dance with sim want, for both sims

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)
Mad Poster
#5734 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvelotic2001
I discovered the wonders of setquartertileplacement on. RIP boolprop snapobjectstogrid false (2014-2018), gone but not forgotten.

There's an occasional CC object that quarter tile placement doesn't work for. So the rumors of its death are greatly exaggerated.

Mad Poster
#5735 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 7:34 AM
Turns out I wasn't the first one to make an American Eskimo Dog. I'm not sure why I searched for it instead of just clicking on my profile.

I think I like mine a little better.

Scholar
#5736 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 7:49 AM
Not to discredit the original creator's take on it, but I do like yours better, as well! Good job.
Inventor
#5737 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 7:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogz2007
Not to discredit the original creator's take on it, but I do like yours better, as well! Good job.

^ THis, same here. It looks smoother which fits my personal taste better. But the other one also looks very adorable.

Inventor
#5738 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 4:16 PM
Either I've got some mod preventing it, or sims don't actually take home the things they buy while at another sim's shop. Finnian bought three toy robots from Julia's shop while I was playing her lot, but when I went to check his inventory, there wasn't one.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#5739 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 4:52 PM
You've got a mod. One of the things I like best about having owned businesses is seeing what sims buy on their own by checking the inventory.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Inventor
#5740 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 5:05 PM
Well that's good to hear. I've been excited for a while at the prospect of spreading robots through the 'hood based on what everyone buys from Julia.
Edit: Now, if only I could figure out which one it is...OTL

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Mad Poster
#5741 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 5:13 PM
It sounds like BO's inventory mod, but that one does it only for townies, I think..ah, here it is: "Simulated Sales": http://www.simbology.com/smf/index....55846#msg155846

But he references Squinge's hack: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,8418.0.html , which does delete items from inventory.

"As requested:
This mod stops your playable sims from filling up their inventory with unwanted items & going broke when your not playing them.

You still make money from the sale(because you need to replace what they bought) but it doesn't get subtracted from their family funds or added to their inventory."

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Mad Poster
#5742 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 6:03 PM
It also could be from Sims Wardrobe Playables don't go broke?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)
Inventor
#5743 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 7:03 PM
Well, I found that and removed it, so I'll see when I play Holly Boyle's lot--she bought some flowers from Harrison's shop just now.

Mad Poster
#5744 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 9:08 PM
I also like to see what Sims have bought themselves and sometimes it is rather amusing. For some reason one of them came home with 5 table lamps. I guess I will have to send him to buy side tables or something now.
Mad Poster
#5745 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 9:13 PM
Gabe O'Mackey had something like five birthday cakes in his inventory. Good thing they stay fresh!

Mad Poster
#5746 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 1:07 AM
I wish that buying stuff could be set on a store by store basis. So playables can buy stuff like cakes, but not like 50 robots.
Alchemist
#5747 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 3:40 AM
Or at least have sims not just buy more and more of everything (said by someone who totally doesn't buy multiple lip glosses so she'll have enough to last a lifetime)
Mad Poster
#5748 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 3:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
I wish that buying stuff could be set on a store by store basis. So playables can buy stuff like cakes, but not like 50 robots.

You can use the customer selector to ban playables but that's not quite the best solution.

Mad Poster
#5749 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 4:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity

I agree, which is why I made it. Hasn't been released yet as I've only made it for regular cash registers, I wanted to make a auto cash register option before uploading, but so many projects, so little time. You are welcome to playtest the cash register version for me if you want.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Mad Poster
#5750 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 7:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
I agree, which is why I made it. Hasn't been released yet as I've only made it for regular cash registers, I wanted to make a auto cash register option before uploading, but so many projects, so little time. You are welcome to playtest the cash register version for me if you want.

Sure! I don't use auto cash registers anyway.
Page 230 of 257