Animated Alligator - Updated 7-7-'18
To see the alligator in motion, get a look on the YouTube BONUS mod and get more info on both objects, please watch my Youtube Video:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Animated Alligator + Green Stinky Bubbles (it's only 4:10 minutes long)
This file has been UPDATED on 07-07-2018 due to the Seasons Expansion pack. Please RE-DOWNLOAD!
Finally, my first Jungle Adventure mod! (Which is perfectly usable without that Expansion Pack by the way as it's an effect that comes with patches and not with the actual GP)
This mod will make it possible to add the Alligator effect that can normally be found in the waters of Selvadorado to your own pools and fountains too.
As a BONUS mod, I also added some Green Stinky Bubbles which can be downloaded by going to YouTube video description page. An example can also be seen on the thumbnail.
To see the actual effects in motion and get some more info and examples on how to use them to be able to make more realistic swamps and jungle ponds and lakes, take a look at the YouTube video.
This mod is Base Game Compatible.
It's a standalone object, so it won't overwrite any other objects in game.
You can find it in Buy mode > Decoration > Misc OR type Alligator into the search bar.
You can also recognize it by my "BakieGaming" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The cost are only: 4 Simoleons (You've never bought an alligator that cheap and easy!)
Other mods visible on the Thumbnail:
- Animated Frogs (All 25 species)
- Water Reeds + Dragonflies
- Animated Green Stinky Bubbles Only downloadable by going to the YouTube video's description.
Base Game Compatible
Tested with gameversion: 188.8.131.520
I Hope you like this Animated Alligator mod and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video instead of (only) the thumbnail.
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|BakieGaming-Animated-SwimmingAlligator.zip | Description: BakieGaming-Animated-SwimmingAlligator||28.9 KB||4,575||16th Mar 2018|
|BakieGaming-Animated-SwimmingAlligator-NoSnowFix.zip | Description: BakieGaming-Animated-SwimmingAlligator-NoSnowFix||28.9 KB||976||7th Jul 2018|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
19 Comments / replies (Who?)
I have also made some other CC like Animated Objects/Walls/Floors, Invisible Dance Floors, Transparent Floor Windows, Pool Water Recolors, Backdrop & Trolley Replacements, (Dynamic Light) Clothing, Facemasks, Wallpapers, Floors, Stickers, Paintings, Unlocked Item Packs and other recolored objects. To see and or download them, please take a look at my profile page: http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=3751119