Victorian: Victorian Riding Outfit for Teens
Name: Victorian Teen Dress
Mesh Required: Yes! You will need the La Belle Epoque mesh for this to work in your game!
- Including Content With Sim Uploads: You may use Sussi's eyes, makeup, hairstyles, and jewelry for sim uploads with credit to Sussi. Please link back to the appropriate thread so that downloaders may get the required mesh!
- Textures: Please do not reuse Sussi's textures in any form. If you are recolouring her meshes please make your own textures - do not change or use hers in whole or in part.
- Recolours: See above regarding textures. You may post your -retextures- of Sussi's meshes for free download (not for pay, donation, or profit) and include the mesh, with credit, with your uploads.
- Linking: Please link back here if you use Sussi's work in accordance with these policies, so others may find her work.
- Movies/Stories/Pictures: Use freely.
- Other: No uploading, recoloring, copying, cloning, or editing of Sussi's skins, hair colors and all textures (including clothing, hair, eyes, makeup, etc.). Do NOT change the 3d shapes of her meshes. Do not redistribute any of her donation files. Do not claim her work as your own.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|sussiRidingT.zip||342.8 KB||8,105||24th Nov 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Victorian: La Belle Epoque Mesh + Lacy Texture by SussisSoGoodSims|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by SussisSoGoodSims.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
1 Comments / replies (Who?)